Vault Mobile Self Storage operates in accordance with the following Privacy Principles: COLLECTION We collect personal information where it is necessary for one or more of our functions or activities. We collect it directly from you when you make an enquiry or when you ask us to quote on a particular job. We will also collect from related companies in relation to such activities as being able to carry out delivery and related activities, accounts related to credit checking and payments of accounts. We may also collect information from publicly available sources of information. We will also collect information when legally required to do so. We will Endeavour to ensure the individual is aware of the collection of personal information, the identity of the organisation collecting it, the fact the individual is able to access the information, the purpose of the collection, the organisations to which the organisation usually discloses such information and the main consequences for the individual if all or part of the information is not provided. USE AND DISCLOSURE We will use personal information in order to:
- Provide services you require.
- Administer and manage those services, including charging, billing and collection.
- Outsourced service providers such as sub-contractors, billing and collection services and other providers of services related to our functions.
- Your authorised representatives or legal advisers.
- Credit providers for credit related purposes such as credit worthiness, credit ratings and financing.
- Our professional advisers, such as our accountants, auditors and legal and business advisers.
- Government and regulatory bodies as required by law.
- Organisations involved in the transfer of assets by sale or by way of security for finance etc.